What’s your opinion on… (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Restaurants where you have to eat dinner before you go so you don’t leave too hungry?

I prefer ones where you get a meals worth of food. Especially because the ones where you have to eat dinner before you go are the priciest ones :irenecrazy: And while high quality is good I’m content with something just being delicious. It feels worth the money to me.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yuzuru and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hell no.
I pay for food. While I get that some people go for the experience, I still go out to eat. Sometimes I'm quite full when I leave a restaurant and then return home after a couple of hours and feel kind of hungry (or just crave a snack).
I like to search for a place that offers a good experience with a good value. I went to Gordon's Bar & Grill in London and we were full after the meal. Price was also very ok considering the standard of service.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,467
Reactions Received
39,102
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,810
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I fully expect quality and a good amount... unless it's like taco bell. Then the only hope is my bathroom doesn't call the police on me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread