I'm gonna meet my cousin and catch up with him :) u?
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 22 December 2019 #1 I'm gonna meet my cousin and catch up with him :) u? Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, potato and 6 others
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 22 December 2019 #2 Nice ♡ I will draw probably or watch futurama x) Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, potato and 3 others
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 22 December 2019 #3 i'm going to the movie theater later but other than that i'm just planning to stay home Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, potato and 3 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 22 December 2019 #4 just doing some university work and then chilling with my parents Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, jasque and 3 others
D Deleted member 74 22 December 2019 #5 It's night here~ My plan is to finish my book, watch an episode or two of Orange and then listen to music c: Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, potato and 2 others
It's night here~ My plan is to finish my book, watch an episode or two of Orange and then listen to music c:
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 December 2019 #6 Study a bit Listen to music in between And maybe watch a movie at night Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, jasque and 2 others
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 December 2019 #7 I just finish watching the recent Boruto episode. Probably going to watch a Christmas movie now. It already pretty late here. Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, potato and 1 other person
I just finish watching the recent Boruto episode. Probably going to watch a Christmas movie now. It already pretty late here.
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 22 December 2019 #8 It’s night here as well so I’m just planning to host an event here and then go to bed. Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, potato and 1 other person
DrowningFishy Joined 23 June 2019 Messages 1,759 Reactions Received 10,279 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 December 2019 #9 I get off of work in a few more hours. Other then going to sleep and maybe taking the cat to go see Santa like I do every year-I'm making gnomes. Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, potato and 1 other person
I get off of work in a few more hours. Other then going to sleep and maybe taking the cat to go see Santa like I do every year-I'm making gnomes.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,393 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 22 December 2019 #10 Work And then idk well see Reactions: wayvoutsold, Willow, potato and 2 others
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 22 December 2019 #11 I’m celebrating the first night of Hanukkah with my family and doing some last-minute shopping. Reactions: Willow, potato and kodoku
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 22 December 2019 #12 I'll take part in the event and probably just study after that. Reactions: Willow and kodoku
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 23 December 2019 #13 Watching old ching chong cartoons Reactions: Willow, potato and kodoku
Poetry Joined 25 April 2019 Messages 6,439 Reactions Received 3,087 Location Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,833 23 December 2019 #14 I'm going to the theater to watch a live performance. It's something I do during the holiday season. Reactions: kodoku, wayvoutsold and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 23 December 2019 #15 just relaxing and listening to music Reactions: kodoku and wayvoutsold