- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
That doesn't justify your case.So did two other users.![]()
and I am 86% masochist, tf?
That doesn't justify your case.So did two other users.![]()
So what, I agree I'm sadistic. We all are, to an extent.That doesn't justify your case.
and I am 86% masochist, tf?
Not me, according to this test at least.So what, I agree I'm sadistic. We all are, to an extent.![]()
100%?Not me, according to this test at least.
And so what, aren't we all paranoid to an extent?![]()
Must've been an error.100%?
100% depressive too?![]()
You're the error.Must've been an error.![]()
My mom says that too.You're the error.![]()
So your birth was an error?My mom says that too.![]()
I think so.So your birth was an error?![]()
100% masochistic. :oof_tea:Personality Style Test
Your personality style is:
Multiple Personality Styles
Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.
![]()
I agree with both statements of the text. I feel like I have 3 personalities inside me, maybe even four which are all pretty prominent when it's their time.
But I also agree that I might've clicked on 'Agree' a bit too much but I blame long and stressful school I just came home from for that
I like it rough100% masochistic. :oof_tea:
eat. and sleepBut I also agree that I might've clicked on 'Agree' a bit too much but I blame long and stressful school I just came home from for that
I like it rough![]()
You two are cute :DYou're the error.![]()
Now that's something we don't get often. :cYou two are cute :D