What's your sexual orientation? (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship


It seems accurate. I don’t define myself as bisexual but I’m sexually attracted to beautiful women, though I don’t want to have sex with them most of the time. I’ve had experiences with girls in the past but in my head, it’s clear now that I can only see myself having a solid relationship with a man.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
12402

This is all because I selected double thumbs up on "I've found a man attractive in the last week" lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lol I put 'very often' for every question and now i feel like i'm desperate
12403

Side note though this is the first thing i've ever got double 100's on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Jimimis

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
test was idk lol
 

Attachments

  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca
D

Deleted member 74

pretty accurate with that pretty even split :")

Your sexual orientation is 89.3% heterosexual, 82.1% homosexual, which places you in the bisexual quadrant.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread