What's' your Song of the Day between 3 bops released? (1 Viewer)

Which one bops the hardest?

  • BVNDIT - Dumb

  • HyunA - Flower Shower

  • DAWN - MONEY


Results are only viewable after voting.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hyuna!!!! The song is so good and I really missed her so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tir
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Most Likely to Keep Listening To:
BVNDIT, "DUMB"

Not a fan of HyunA's song, but I can see it playing in the background and not getting skipped.
I'll be honest -- Didn't listen to Dawn's song because I really don't like his voice >>;;
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BVNDIT for sure, I was really surprised by it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread