What's your type of humor? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
My sense of humour is relatively childish tbh, I don´t like jokes about specific topics though, but otherwise I do laugh at memes quite a lot. apart from that, I do hear people describing me as humourless. make your pick. I don´t think I´m humourless at all, tbh :D. I´m special I guess :D
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My sense of humour is relatively childish tbh, I don´t like jokes about specific topics though, but otherwise I do laugh at memes quite a lot. apart from that, I do hear people describing me as humourless. make your pick. I don´t think I´m humourless at all, tbh :D. I´m special I guess :D
Usually when people say their humor is childish they laugh at farts, do you laugh at farts? :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Usually when people say their humor is childish they laugh at farts, do you laugh at farts? :susPepe:
not at my own. they are no jokes just deadly weapons, plus girls don´t fart, they just leave out smells of flowers!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
when someone tells a joke that has been used in one of those or just like in relation to it? :dubuthink:
in relation to it or references something said in the show
so like if someone makes a joke about joey from friends or sasuke from naruto then I tend to like those a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i mean that probably is still not as dark since twitter is cancelling everyone left and right for the tiniest things :haylul:
True :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
Dark humor, sarcasm.

Or I just laugh randomly.

Actually now that I think about it. I laugh at most random things.

I think y humor meter is broken :yolk: :joysip:

(I can't spell)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread