- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Same tho. I love anything cute.Cute things
What about soft squishy things like:Same tho. I love anything cute.
Tbh the smile is throwing me off but yes, it's adorable.What about soft squishy things like:![]()
get better soon <3Honey. My throat hurts rn so I have an excuse to overdose
![]()
![]()
RICH MEN HAVE MY WHOLE HEART
If I offer to massage your throat would it help?Honey. My throat hurts rn so I have an excuse to overdose
![]()
![]()
im trying believe me im tryingFind you a suga papi.
im trying believe me im trying
obv im gonna have two rich bfsLet me know when you do so I can ask him if he has any rich friends.
I AM THE SQUISHY
Thanks ^^get better soon <3
Dunno, gotta try uwuIf I offer to massage your throat would it help?
Then I'm all you need. *double chin activates*Pretty women
Don't test me, Karen. >>Thanks ^^
Dunno, gotta try uwu