What's Your Worst Nightmare? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Literally. What's the worst nightmare you've had to this date.
I have ones almost every night but it doesn't compare to the
apocalypse comes crashing down in meteors and bombs.
It was the first time I've felt fear while asleep. It seemed
so surreal and it was quite disturbing, running for my life
with a bunch of kids who were on a field trip and out of nowhere
a building in front of us explodes. I really hope I don't experience it again
anytime soon. My little heart cannot take it. I think it also sucks
when you have the same nightmare becoming repetitive...
:sadcat:​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
One.
It isn't really 'scary'. It's just more of my brain fucking with my anxiety.
It's of a large round rock, laying crooked on a ledge, about to fall off and a bunch of small rocks keep hitting it until it falls off and crushes a bunch of flowers.
It does that on loop.

It's not even scary but I wake up in a cold sweat.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
One.
It isn't really 'scary'. It's just more of my brain fucking with my anxiety.
It's of a large round rock, laying crooked on a ledge, about to fall off and a bunch of small rocks keep hitting it until it falls off and crushes a bunch of flowers.
It does that on loop.


It's not even scary but I wake up in a cold sweat.
That gave me anxiety just reading about it. Sounds familiar to those times when you're suddenly falling and you jerk awake like wtf. Some people believe that if you die in your dreams then you die irl. Dunno how I feel about that.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
That gave me anxiety just reading about it. Sounds familiar to those times when you're suddenly falling and you jerk awake like wtf. Some people believe that if you die in your dreams then you die irl. Dunno how I feel about that.
Hah. Then I've died so many times. But like my dream is just that, on repeat, over and over until my anxiety shuts down on me and I wake up :<
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Hah. Then I've died so many times. But like my dream is just that, on repeat, over and over until my anxiety shuts down on me and I wake up :<
That's so bizarre. Maybe it's an omen or something. It's too freaky whenever dreams repeat themselves like that.

Sidenote: Ugh, I just took a sip of apple juice and now I feel like shit.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
That's so bizarre. Maybe it's an omen or something. It's too freaky whenever dreams repeat themselves like that.

Sidenote: Ugh, I just took a sip of apple juice and now I feel like shit.
If it is.... I'm dying soon. PEACESSSSS!!

Reply to Sidenote: Whyyyy? Don't feel like shittttttttt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Fuck sakes :wimwim: Everyone always has super cool super scary nightmares and i'm just here like "oh yeah in one dream there was a giant octopus monster in my back garden that ate my brother and it's tentacles were all hangin out in and around my house and I woke up just before it grabbed me" or my personal favourite being that time where aliens were invading and looked just like the typical cartoon alien except maybe a bit short but they found my house and turned my family into chocolate bars one by one and i'm talking like Mars bar, Twix, Milkybars you name it only to hang them on this board that was somehow in my kitchen full of other chocolate bars that i'm assuming to have also been made from people. The weird part is (as if this whole story isn't the weird part) is that they didn't use force to turn u into a chocolate bar they just mind controlled u so u walked towards them and they would just touch u and u'd turn into a chocolate bar from one of the very many but still very human created brands out there. There was me and my brother eventually hiding under the table with the aliens all in the room and I saw one of them take one of my parents I think in chocolate bar form off the board presumably for a snack and after a while my brother got mind controlled and came out from under the table only to be turned into a chocolate bar. The aliens started walking towards the table and started lifting up the table cloth and I woke up just before I saw it's face and that's the story of how I woke up crying, never being able to look at a chocolate bar the same way again for the rest of that year before I forgot about that dream, only to remember it again years later because what the actual fuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish I would even remember normal dreams...
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I wish I would even remember normal dreams...
I swear i'm not stalking u btw it's just that I have nothing to do except for check on recent post updates cuz i'm putting off opening photoshop until i've procrastinated for a satisfactory length of time :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I swear i'm not stalking u btw it's just that I have nothing to do except for check on recent post updates cuz i'm putting off opening photoshop until i've procrastinated for a satisfactory length of time :maheart:
maybe we are stalking each other :haylul: but yeah still in bed and checking everything
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
maybe we are stalking each other :haylul: but yeah still in bed and checking everything
When i'm in bed I only check what notifs I have to see who's replied to what but I can't open anything until I log into my pc otherwise I wont be able to stop myself from replying to everything on mobile which would take ages when I just woke up :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When i'm in bed I only check what notifs I have to see who's replied to what but I can't open anything until I log into my pc otherwise I wont be able to stop myself from replying to everything on mobile which would take ages when I just woke up :wimwim:
:wimwim: I usually am always on KS with my phone. I do try to just check notifications while in bed but I am at y parents and got nothing else to do rn
 
  • Wow
Reactions: NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Adding all those badges on mobile must be fun :wimwim:
it‘s managable :maheart: awarding badges really is fun on mobile. Just dealing with badge removals for someone takes time
 
  • Wow
Reactions: NASA
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
This gorl is always in my nightmares lmao
1580719871075.png

My worst nightmare was the last one where she stabbed me out of nowhere and I actually felt pain o.o it was so damn real. Like we were at school and she just pulled out a knife and stabbed me. I go to school again and she does it again. Then I try to get home by walk even tho I'm bleeding x) theeen I wake up at home again and once I get up from the bed she stands in front of me, trying to stab me again but then mom chases her away
:ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Dying in my dreams. Worst nightmare for me and it's always on a loop. And then I wake up and realise I still in dream mode, even after waking up.
Like psychosis type no feeling in body feeling.

that stuff is scary af, since you don't know what is real and what isn't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread