- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 323
- Reactions Received
- 1,441
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Just like the dark themeCancer![]()
who are you?I am a taurusI share my birthday with Taeyang.
and good to see you back daddy
well I went through many username changes lol.who are you?
i was living the best time of my life lol.well I went through many username changes lol.
I think I was dreamcatcher when you were active![]()
i was living the best time of my life lol.
without akp & kps, it was great.
anyways is dopamine still online? i haven’t seen her for so long.
i won’t be here until Saturday. Just moving on with life after all the mess happened. Anyways just here to check.that‘s good. hope tough that you will be active again here.
i don‘t know. I see her lurking and liking sometimes.
oh ok:) hope everything will be good for you. Can’t wait for saturday:Di won’t be here until Saturday. Just moving on with life after all the mess happened. Anyways just here to check.