I am an Aries :queen:
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 1 May 2019 #21 I am an Aries Reactions: FANCY, Skinnny, star_lord and 1 other person
star_lord Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 323 Reactions Received 1,441 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 1 May 2019 #22 mysteric said: Leo My moon sign is Virgo and that all I remember rip Yeah idk what it all means Click to expand... my moon sign is taurus Reactions: Skinnny, mysteric and yeji
mysteric said: Leo My moon sign is Virgo and that all I remember rip Yeah idk what it all means Click to expand... my moon sign is taurus
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 1 May 2019 #23 Gemini Reactions: Skinnny, star_lord and yeji
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 2 May 2019 #24 Virgo/Libra cusp, Sep 21, share my bday with Chen aka Jongdae from EXO. Reactions: star_lord, yeji, Evergreen and 1 other person
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 2 May 2019 #25 I am a Scorpio. Reactions: star_lord, yeji, Darkseid and 1 other person