Appreciation When a Fan asked NewJeans to hug each other.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I know it must have been so awkward because they're publicly hugging, but I'm always happy to see moments like this within groups.

Who's the girl saying, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" towards the end! I think she became my instant second bias after Danielle.

Disclaimer ~ I Clearly have no knowledge of the others' names. :runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
I know it must have been so awkward because they're publicly hugging, but I'm always happy to see moments like this within groups.

Who's the girl saying, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" towards the end! I think she became my instant second bias after Danielle.

Disclaimer ~ I Clearly have no knowledge of the others' names. :runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
I think its Hanni (second from the right)
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
eh..? thats Minji, she is in the middle
Well, thanks again.
I meant Minji [ girl in black ] who was standing towards the right near the end of the video after another member moved to the left and she began to encourage the hug by saying, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...." at the 1:42 mark.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
Well, thanks again.
I meant Minji [ girl in black ] who was standing towards the right near the end of the video after another member moved to the left and she began to encourage the hug by saying, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...." at the 1:42 mark.
I'm not sure if she or Hanni made the sounds, but most likely both :rjeat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread