When a member in one of your fav/ult groups does something... (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
tbh I don't care about the Enhypen situation, because the N word was probably just part of the lyrics and couldn't be helped. :pandashrug: I mean, he could've censored it, but whatever. He's only human, after all! Now, if he was a flat-out racist, meaning he continually made racist slurs and all that stuff, then I'd probably consider unstanning. But this was only the first time he's done it, so he's all good in my book.
I agree with this! In fact what made the whole thing blown out of proportion was the way the fandom reacted!
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That is so ignorant
how was that ignorant? I'm genuinely curious, because I sometimes come off that way but don't mean to. (as was the case this time)
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
how was that ignorant? I'm genuinely curious, because I sometimes come off that way but don't mean to. (as was the case this time)
I just mean that it can definitely be helped, even if it's in a song, and that we shouldn't excuse it.

Plus, he said it with a hard r, which is definitely worse and not even the original lyrics
 
Joined
20 December 2020
Messages
279
Reactions Received
413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,289
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
either hold that member accountable but continue stanning them or just unstan that one particular member while stanning the rest of the group. i've only dropped an entire group for one member's actions once (but even with that situation it was a bit more complicated than them simply doing something problematic and me instantly unstanning the whole group).
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Depends on the severity of the situation, and what they said or done
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread