Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,286 Reactions Received 76,675 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,035 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 6 June 2020 #1 Reactions: Ahsoka, wayvoutsold, blueberries and 2 others
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 6 June 2020 #2 lmao Reactions: Abeamus and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 6 June 2020 #3 poor girl. it doe fit her tho. Reactions: Abeamus
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 June 2020 #4 I hope she has grown to like it Reactions: Abeamus and yeji
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 6 June 2020 #5 I hope she changed her mind now Reactions: Abeamus
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 6 June 2020 #6 Umji too, she cried after being told her stage name I think?? anyway, I feel like mine would be "Moist" or something Reactions: Abeamus
Umji too, she cried after being told her stage name I think?? anyway, I feel like mine would be "Moist" or something