18+ When a stripper is born (3 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Put the prefix because of the title, tho it's not a +18 thread ( I think???)
Soooo last week I had online classes and a video chat for English. I thought my camera was off and was dancing and jamming without any music lmao I can't even imagine what I looked like in front of my classmates and the teacher XD that's nothing thooooooo x) I also changed my clothes lmao I swear this one classmate who has a crush on me had the luckiest day in his life.
:pandarolleyes:
So yup, that was my debut as an online stripper. I wish I had a cowboy hat so that I could have done a full program. If I fail in life and end up jobless this is what I am gonna do. I could combine it with tarot card reading. Pulling one card then one cloth off uwu INNOVATION! @ikonicraja

I already had shared this on discord, but I felt like everyone had to know :P

Off-topic, but yesterday I had a voice chat with my math teacher in discord and first thing she did was to be sarcastic and scold me because I hadn't checked smth she had sent the on Thursday (even tho Thursday there's no math) lmao does she think that she is my crush and all I do all day is to wait for her to send me a message.
:ilovebread:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Bahaha honestly I'll join you if creative writing doesn't work out. I've done that myself one too many times.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayy didn't know you had this side to you
 
  • Haha
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread