Appreciation When AOA had a unit as a band 12 years ago (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
AOA subunits >>>>>

i loved their non-band subunit too. bubblegum pop excellence :joyslay:
I will never the iconic AOA Cream! Truly remember how obsessed I was with it and begged for a comeback :sadcat:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Band version was so good. I really feel for Youkyung who got pushed aside once the main unit took off.
I was sad too. She deserved so much better with her talent
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread