When are you at your most chaotic? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When I'm watching something I'm really into, I can be very loud and expressive. Watching the Gayos with me can be either very annoying or very hype for you depending on if you like people freaking out during performances
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Watching England play in Football (soccer).
:lisalaugh:

It doesn't usually end in happiness though.
:nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Watching England play in Football (soccer).
:lisalaugh:

It doesn't usually end in happiness though.
:nayeonisdone:
idk english football at all so what team do you like the most? LOL
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
idk english football at all so what team do you like the most? LOL
I only really support England. I'm not much of a supporter of any domestic team.

So as a neutral I tend to really enjoy any cup/trophy leagues and root for the underdogs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread