when are you the most active on kps? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Usually after work, like 8-11PM on weekdays. My timezone is +2. I also think is more active around 11-12PM my tz because both EU and NA are on
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Uh i sleep when it's around 00h BRT and wake up 10h or sometimes earlier
(I edited bc im not sure if i need to add or take numbers)

I sleep in the afternoon when it's tuesday, saturday and sunday.

If you really love jasque, just bookmark this:

 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My times:
Off and on between 8am - 4pm EST
Then on pretty solid from about 6pm-10pm EST (though not always actively participating, just lurking most of the time)
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm extremely actives in the mornings. Afternoon-evening, not active at all. Night (more towards like mid-night), I'm a little active. Not much.
As for peak time on KS, I think it's like now.
yeah, i notice @Drug is usually up around this time

I think most people have a routine like hers xD
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm on pretty much all the time if I don't have work or school tbh. I'd say I'm probably most active between 7pm and 2am (US Central time). As for the most active times of the day, I think it's usually sometime around now because it's daytime in the Americas and evening in Europe, so most people are awake at this time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread