When being a procrastinator backfires (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I have more free time than normal this week so that has led to me procrastinating my work.

I have to drive to my college tomorrow when I have no classes just because I have to do a tech assignment.
I would do it from my PC but opening it up it wants me to change my computer settings and I am NOT doing that.

At least I can go whenever I want~ I can stop by Dunkin' Donuts too.​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and Ahsoka
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
OMG. I'd find a way to change the settings no matter what b/c I HATE going out in public. I don't think it's quite agoraphobia but it most def is social anxiety.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread