I currently just display images, and I'm including groups I stan. My dp always include my ult bias; and have been the whole ult group. My sig is usually my ult group; but now it shows my bias of all of the groups I stan. In the past, I have mentioned groups I'm a fan of but not stan. I might go back to it; but as of now I'm focusing on my stanned groups.
It varies, its when i think i stan them(but the level depends, as im not sure the level i stan of one of my faves-whether i stanned n then unstanned, or if im ambivalent about stanning - cos im genuinely unsure about this group n my stanning them or not rn/b4).
Tldr: when i stan (or at least i think so).confused? So am i.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.