Appreciation When do you think the 5th Gen will start? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Since JYP is debuting a gg soon, will that be it?
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
end of 2023 - early 2024
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kamistar

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I like to think that it's impossible to know beforehand, bcs I like to think that a new generation starts when a significant shift happens in the industry. It's only looking back you can say, yeah it happened then imo

But I think this new JYP GG will DEFINITELY be 4th gen
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I think it's too early to think of that or 4th will pass without any big impact :pepelook: so maybe early 2024
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm with the others - I think 5th gen will start in late 2023 or early 2024, so Nmixx will most likely be 4th gen.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I'm of the impression that it's easier to say when a generation started when you're already into it instead of when someone debuts as you take for example TVXQ, Super Junior and SHINee all being 1 generation despite all being SM groups
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread