when do you unwrap your presents? (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
we do the gift giving, unwrapping part on December 24th in this weird country. what about you?

to go into much details for culture nerds: it is usually done after the Christmas dinner or after Christmas mass. Most country (like seriously 90%) is atheist, but even devilish atheists attend Christmas mass if it is a part of their family tradition and grandma simply insists!

I know Americans, Brits, French do that on December 25th and Orthodox Christians do the gift giving part on January 1st.

Buuuutttt maybeeeee you are one of a kind?!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm in the UK, so yes, Xmas day is when we unwrap presents.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
so tomorrow morning?
Yep. Although I'm likely to do it in the afternoon simply because I won't be getting up before noon!
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yep. Although I'm likely to do it in the afternoon simply because I won't be getting up before noon!
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:
normally it was different in my family but when my grand-parents died in 2017, everything changed
 
  • Sad
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread