When do you usually sleep and wake up? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
On weekdays, I usually sleep around 2 AM and wake up at 8AM.
On weekends, I sleep at like 3-4 AM :welp: and wake up at 11 PM :welp:

It's always different for the weekend though, because sometimes I end up waking at 2PM like today :welp:

I really need to get my life together :maheart:

 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I go to sleep between 2-4 am and wake up at around 6 am on weekdays, and on weekends I go to sleep at around 4-6 am (if I sleep at all) and wake up at around 8 am.

Its unhealthy, I know. I haven't had a good sleeping schedule in a long time.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't like going to bed early tbh. Depending on how tired I am I go to sleep between 1:30am-3:00am. I usually wake up a bit before 10am or 11am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Tir

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow you guys sleep so late.. And most of you are super young too!

I'm an early bird. The latest I sleep is around 11PM and the earliest I sleep is around 8-9PM. I wake up around 5-6AM, latest 8AM. But my family overall has an early sleep schedule so the whole house is silent and ready for bed by 8PM. And then the house is lively again around 6AM.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread