- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
but you finished in early June, non?I started on August 12th![]()
Yup, and this is what I don't understand:but you finished in early June, non?
so how many weeks exactly have you got of summer holidays?Yup, and this is what I don't understand:
We always have four nine weeks (2 semesters=18 weeks and that's the school year)
So every nine weeks, we'll have a 2 week break, but yet, they'll still take off of our summer again??? Like you said, I don't understand people
8 I think not including Christmas or November I'm not sure how this is supposed to work. I'm already annoyed that me and my siblings are the only one wearing our masks correctly in school out of like 800 studentsso how many weeks exactly have you got of summer holidays?
I think we´d got 8 too because we start on July 1st and end on August 31st. we don´t have two weeks off during spring break.8 I think not including Christmas or November I'm not sure how this is supposed to work. I'm already annoyed that me and my siblings are the only one wearing our masks correctly in school out of like 800 students