- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Gtfo I never want to see you in my notifs again
i feel like being mean today :oof_tea:
![]()
omg what a mean noonarGtfo I never want to see you in my notifs again
You deserve jail time
You don’t deserve it
can i at least bring some dotae merch to hide in my cell![]()
why are you treating me like this i was only jokingYou don’t deserve it
we do not joke about such thingswhy are you treating me like this i was only joking![]()
mimi, DOTAE FOR LIFEwe do not joke about such things
You have an agenda I haven’t discovered yetmimi, DOTAE FOR LIFE
no no no I love dotaeYou have an agenda I haven’t discovered yet![]()
i’m a great spy thoRemind me never to hire you as a spy
are you joining the alliancemimi, DOTAE FOR LIFE
yeshhhh 😉😉are you joining the secret alliance
No she’s a liar liar pants on fireare you joining the alliance