- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
You were the first one hating on jaeyong shippers. Now they are coming for you, what do you expect??Get OUT
I expect them to get out like I said!!!!You were the first one hating on jaeyong shippers. Now they are coming for you, what do you expect??![]()
If you hate on some group, they will come at you. You even titled the thread to hate on Jaeyong shippers, next time just say dotae shippers are the best and I will be fineI expect them to get out like I said!!!!
But who’s to say thatIf you hate on some group, they will come at you. You even titled the thread to hate on Jaeyong shippers, next time just say dotae shippers are the best and I will be fine![]()
THE ACTUALLY RULES!!But who’s to say that
![]()
Is a negative photo? Perhaps I am merely observing them go ship their bad ship while I enjoy a popsicle![]()
Don't come crying to me if you get banned for lifeRules scmooles yolo swag
I promise I won’t do thatDon't come crying to me if you get banned for life![]()
I would lowkey miss you, so don't get bannedI promise I won’t do thatYou see, if Im banned from kps, I can’t contact my antis anymore! Poor babies have no one to bully anymore
Wanna place a bet? Ten points says I get reported by next monthI would lowkey miss you, so don't get banned![]()
Bet, you already got reported 2 times :nosejoo:Wanna place a bet? Ten points says I get reported by next month
Wait really?Bet, you already got reported 2 times :nosejoo:
omgWait really?This is the best day of my life
let’s do some more!
I wonder who to attack :llama_sniffle: perhaps I should go harder with the jaehyun antiness
Go ahead, I won't yell at you this time, I have no energy. :nosejoo:I wonder who to attack :llama_sniffle: perhaps I should go harder with the jaehyun antiness
But the yelling is what I wantGo ahead, I won't yell at you this time, I have no energy. :nosejoo:![]()
Let someone else yell at you. I ran out of energy.But the yelling is what I wantGo get a Red Bull
She’s gone stale I want someone fresh :hmm:Let someone else yell at you. I ran out of energy.
where's @kuroyuri?