She’s gone stale I want someone fresh :hmm: :nosejoo::yolk::yolk::yolk:
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 18 April 2019 #101 Jimimis said: She’s gone stale I want someone fresh :hmm: Click to expand... :nosejoo: Reactions: kuro and Jimimis
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 18 April 2019 #102 baekk said: Let someone else yell at you. I ran out of energy. where's @kuroyuri? Click to expand... AT A FIELD TRIP I AM BACK HOLD ON QUEEN Reactions: Jimimis and baekk
baekk said: Let someone else yell at you. I ran out of energy. where's @kuroyuri? Click to expand... AT A FIELD TRIP I AM BACK HOLD ON QUEEN