When it comes to video games, how expensive is too expensive? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think the most I've spent on a video game was around 80$ and it was for a mobile game actually :haylul:
Other than that though I don't think I'd pay more than 60 for a game
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The game really gotta has to offer something really amazing for it to cost 100€ or so, the norm these days is 60€ which already is pretty expensive, which I'm sure could easily rise up to 70€ or 80€ for the normal version and those extra deluxe diamond versions being like 150€ :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread