when it comes to your parents/family.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm thankful they always do whatever I wish even when I don't deserve anything lol also, I'm grateful to my mom making attempts to accept me for being gay. She failed, but at least tried lol
I don't think there is smth I'm resentful about ^^
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
They were more than sacrificial throughout my entire life,they were ready to do and give up anything to provide not just for me,but for our family as a whole,especially in our earlier days when we were really struggling financially.

On the other hand,they can be so painfully ignorant,as soon as something is out of their box of knowledge they just automatically dismiss it as something stupid and unworthy,I don't think they've once genuinely supported me in something except school or whatever.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am not from a good household, but I am so thankful the level of care my parents provide me is different than my sisters, she may be annoying and horrible, but I love her so much and she deserves the world

I'd like to say I'm not resentful to them, but the way they hurt me over and over again is hard to overcome. I wish they were better parents, because they are decent people
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm grateful that my mom was never a helicopter parent or was one of those parents that believe they own their children. I see so many parents practically abuse their children online and otherwise because they think their kids our their property and thus can do whatever they want with them. My mom has always let me have my privacy, my own stuff, and has never been controlling.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm thankful for the loved and support that they give me. I am thankful for my step-dad for adopting me as his own and treating me like his biological daughter. I am thankful that I was able that they payed for my schooling and able to afford nice stuff.

I don't have no resentment. My real dad he a douche and everything as a person, but I never actually know him, so never had to dealt with him.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... I guess the only thing I can say is giving me life, basic but theres not much to be grateful..considering everything that me siblings and i have gone through the majority of our lives with my mother..
I don't resent her though oddly, it is what it is I understand why and how things happened plus and what's done is done but she had enough resentment for me to balance it out I suppose.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am defently thankful for my family and especcially my parents. I always tell my stepdad how happy I am that he came into our lives. He really is one of the people that I can trust 100%.
I am resentful towards alot of stuff. Mostly on the side of my biological father. He is a good guy but I have learned so much over the years how awful the life my mother was back then due to his mother and how she acted towards the people I care about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm thankful that they worked so hard for me and my sister so we can live in a stable household and get a good education. My mother had to leave all her friends behind and my dad had to put in extra effort because he was a minority. I'm in endless gratitude for their work.

My parents make mistakes but they're human too so I love them a lot even when they do something wrong. I wish my mum wouldn't insult me so much but that's just her character and I can't really do anything about that. But I know she loves me and she shows me affection in her own way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread