18+ When people deny dotae’s true love (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Restricting the spreading of information like that is usually used to suppress the truth! :pandawatch:
Maybe I just don’t like HATE SPEECH
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

So you accept my jungtae ship but not Jaeyong?
:yolk:​
I accept every nct ship, they all have something that makes them adorable
Except Jaeyong
Jaeyong is a burning pile of shit
 
  • Haha
Reactions: emptycup
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'm not hating on anything, I am just correcting people who are misinformed!

Taeyong wants somebody older and more experienced!
Sigh
3036EAC3-64D9-4431-A0B6-7971EFE1B893.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well... These are lyrics from City lights, a song Yunho and Taeyong sing together that is literally about sex.

Taeyong says this
One two seven NCT NOT - Meaning his lover is not from NCT (2:15 in the video)

 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well... These are lyrics from City lights, a song Yunho and Taeyong sing together that is literally about sex.

Taeyong says this
One two seven NCT NOT - Meaning his lover is not from NCT (2:15 in the video)

Literally don’t care
It’s a distraction
Don’t be fooled
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You are the one getting fooled by Doyoung and Taeyong's supposed flirting
Zero interactions and you think its cute :pepelook:
Can’t relate my bbys are actually in love
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
What else would be a better way to cover up the relationship than to not be seen together!
People truly in love wouldn’t be able to resist it >:(
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I SUPPORT DOTAE!
BASH ME IF YOU NEED TO
I feel sorry for you, another one falling for the cover and missing the real romance YunYong... I am not @Jiminish, I don't bash the ones who don't believe, I feel sorry for Y'all!

 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I feel sorry for you, another one falling for the cover and missing the real romance YunYong... I am not @Jiminish, I don't bash the ones who don't believe, I feel sorry for Y'all!

Dude, I support YunYong too. Can't I love both?
uwu
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Because they smart! I don't know how, that is the reason they haven't been caught!
You serious? Taeyong is the biggest idiot god ever put on earth
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread