When social anxiety makes life difficult (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So I should probably call the doctor about my knee (I was going to assume it’ll get better on its own but today I was leading slightly to one side and I felt it start to buckle again). The only problem, I don’t do phone calls. I hate them and only do them in extreme cases (which I haven’t decided if this is one yet). :gyuripout:
I know I complain about my knee a lot, but it’s just very frustrating to get injured again. I’m a little dramatic, I know, but 1. Thread count, and 2. My life is pretty boring usually so I don’t have anything else to talk about :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can't you schedule an appointment online?
Every time I’ve tried that they’d say “Oh great, we can set up an appointment, just call us” or things of that nature :gengarpout:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Every time I’ve tried that they’d say “Oh great, we can set up an appointment, just call us” or things of that nature :gengarpout:
oh, wow - totally defeats the purpose, doesn't it? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I get the feeling, I don’t even make my own doctor appointments because I don’t do well with phone calls. Do you have someone who would possibly set you an appointment?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get the feeling, I don’t even make my own doctor appointments because I don’t do well with phone calls. Do you have someone who would possibly set you an appointment?
I guess I could get my mom to do it :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I guess I could get my mom to do it :susPepe:
That’s what I always do tbh :llama_laugh: That way you can get that checked out and hopefully it will just be a minor injury that will just take a bit of rest to get it to heal.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have same thing it took me days to make a doctors appointment 😭😭😭
Its hard :yolk:
But Im glad you managed to make your appointment
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread