- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So this isn't really meant to be hate I don't really care for KAACHI in all honesty but this is the original:
Then here is the cover (I know this guy is actually friends with the girls):
The funny thing is I've watched some of his covers before and I'm kind of eh on his vocals.
But he really transformed this song and killed it entirely.
I don't really like KAACHI but I don't hate them either. But I think if they want to make it.
They should hire Johnny to produce their music because he straight up killed the production on this.
Also the girls still obviously need a lot of training in my opinion but yeah.
Then here is the cover (I know this guy is actually friends with the girls):
The funny thing is I've watched some of his covers before and I'm kind of eh on his vocals.
But he really transformed this song and killed it entirely.
I don't really like KAACHI but I don't hate them either. But I think if they want to make it.
They should hire Johnny to produce their music because he straight up killed the production on this.
Also the girls still obviously need a lot of training in my opinion but yeah.