- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,124
- Reactions Received
- 46,794
- Location
- irritating the metalheads
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,412
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Were you old enough to use it yet? And if so, what was the first website you remember visiting?
I was ten, and the first site I went on was the Beanie Babies website... but that was with a friend. On my own, it was the kids' section of PBS.org. lol (yes, I watched PBS Kids into my teens lol)
I was ten, and the first site I went on was the Beanie Babies website... but that was with a friend. On my own, it was the kids' section of PBS.org. lol (yes, I watched PBS Kids into my teens lol)