When the original line up of NCT Dream fully graduates... (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Will the new line-up be “covering” the previous NCT Dream songs? NCT Dream covering NCT Dream? Imagine them announcing that

Or will SM be like “nah, old NCT Dream = new NCT Dream” and we all are gonna pretend that they’re their songs when they perform them? And that NCT Dream songs will be performed by other people over the years?

Or will those songs never be performed again if the line-up debuts a completely new set?

Or will SM give up on the idea of an NCT Dream cause they didn’t think this unit through?

So many questions, so little answers :jisoosmh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
According to the recent leak... the next lineup of dream will be 4 members (1 of them being Jisung)

I think the new lineup will continue to perform them. I see no reason they wouldn't, unless they somehow manage to get a lineup so shitty that they aren't capable of it!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
According to the recent leak... the next lineup of dream will be 4 members (1 of them being Jisung)

I think the new lineup will continue to perform them. I see no reason they wouldn't, unless they somehow manage to get a lineup so shitty that they aren't capable of it!
That’s gonna be so weird, but I’m excited to see where the previous members are gonna go, so far only Haechan has a guaranteed position lmao
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That’s gonna be so weird, but I’m excited to see where the previous members are gonna go, so far only Haechan has a guaranteed position lmao
The leak said...

WayV get Renjun and Chenle
+
a new subunit NCT X that would have Jisung, Jaemin and Jeno + 1 new member Taesung

To me at least this paper looks legit... Combined with the fact that SM is gonna have to make some major changes in NCT... I think this is probably true!

40164
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The leak said...

WayV get Renjun and Chenle
+
a new subunit NCT X that would have Jisung, Jaemin and Jeno + 1 new member Taesung

To me at least this paper looks legit... Combined with the fact that SM is gonna have to make some major changes in NCT... I think this is probably true!

40164
I’m surprised they are debuting an NCT Indonesia before an NCT Japan :wat:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I’m surprised they are debuting an NCT Indonesia before an NCT Japan :wat:
I dunno, I feel like a push in Japan would be a bad idea currently... Not to mention there are so many groups from korea aiming themselves at Japan, while Indonesia is a market where kpop is popular, but doesn't have many if any groups targeted at.

Also... it looks like in a few years Ten will be able to speak half the languages in the world!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I dunno, I feel like a push in Japan would be a bad idea currently... Not to mention there are so many groups from korea aiming themselves at Japan, while Indonesia is a market where kpop is popular, but doesn't have many if any groups targeted at.

Also... it looks like in a few years Ten will be able to speak half the languages in the world!
Ten is the new Mark lmao
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ten is the new Mark lmao
I mean, Lucas is in the same position as Ten... but I can jsut imagine the chaos Ten will go through!

He is already accidentally trying to speak Mandarin on Thai TV shows and then correcting himself in Korean! now we can have him on indonesian TV shows accidentally speaking in Thai, correcting in mandarin and trying for the 3rd time in Korean
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I mean, Lucas is in the same position as Ten... but I can jsut imagine the chaos Ten will go through!

He is already accidentally trying to speak Mandarin on Thai TV shows and then correcting himself in Korean! now we can have him on indonesian TV shows accidentally speaking in Thai, correcting in mandarin and trying for the 3rd time in Korean
I honestly can’t him lmao, I do the same thing with the languages I know, but my god, it’s honestly impressing that he can speak so many languages lmaooo. One day, there’s going to be a segment where he corrects himself in 20 languages :jisoosmh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I honestly can’t him lmao, I do the same thing with the languages I know, but my god, it’s honestly impressing that he can speak so many languages lmaooo. One day, there’s going to be a segment where he corrects himself in 20 languages :jisoosmh:
Overall the amount of languages NCT members speak is insane! most members speak at least 2 languages and like a third of them speak 3 or more! :jisoosmh:

I can see now where all the braincells went!
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The leak said...

WayV get Renjun and Chenle
+
a new subunit NCT X that would have Jisung, Jaemin and Jeno + 1 new member Taesung

To me at least this paper looks legit... Combined with the fact that SM is gonna have to make some major changes in NCT... I think this is probably true!

40164
I didn't know this information. Damn you did your research:sippinthetea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I didn't know this information. Damn you did your research:sippinthetea:
I mean... I even have my eyes on 2 SM trainees who seem to be of the age to be in Dream and they seem like cuties and I want them to debut! :rjeat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda and baekk
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My thoughts...

They will have a full album with chewing gum and first and last cover in as sm is lazy and will reuse everything

plus will do a stage with every single dreamie at a smtown i bet anything on it doing chewing gum...

i dont think they use the old songs as alot of the new songs will be too mature for babies but i bet tv shows will ask them to cover them...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ohh and sm will never drop nct dream as they make so much money of dream without even trying as much as they do with 127 just compare the promotion difference dream gets basically nothing compared
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread