but it can make me cry :( its so touching
wench Joined 7 June 2020 Messages 117 Reactions Received 417 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 June 2020 #1 but it can make me cry :( its so touching Reactions: yeji, RainbowDevil and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,407 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 8 June 2020 #2 I'm definitely going to need to listen when I can Reactions: yeji and RainbowDevil
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 8 June 2020 #3 Omg young MJ Reactions: yeji
wench Joined 7 June 2020 Messages 117 Reactions Received 417 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 June 2020 #4 Ahsoka said: I'm definitely going to need to listen when I can Click to expand... the song is so sweet so of course u should Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Ahsoka said: I'm definitely going to need to listen when I can Click to expand... the song is so sweet so of course u should
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 June 2020 #5 the young king of pop