when was a time you dodged a bullet? (2 Viewers)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My whole childhood - I seriously was a stupid kid with even more stupid parents.

But in my adulthood damn narrowly avoided a bad carwreck. And almost drove into a tornado in Tennessee once.
I went to work in Austin TX. I was beginning turning left from my work site at night when out of the corner of my eye I saw two trucks run a red light. One coming so close to my front end my bumper came loose. At some point I could hear the blaring of the horn from the lady behind me. I swear I could see her face in my rear view mirror and that she was as freaked out as I was. Next day at work she ran up to me and asked me if I was ok. That THREE trucks nearly hit me. She was trying to warn me before I moved forward but wasn't in time but luckily I didn't full take off because it would have been more then a loose bumper.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
When I was a child, I ate a coin (kids being kids) and it got stuck in my throat. I almost died suffocated.
I also got involved in some car accidents already, but none of them was that serious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread