When was the first time you noticed your bias? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
wow maroon 5 shouldve just handed them this song



jessica at 1:07 :yolk:



taeyeon for all of this
I know, they literally made it into their own song! The lyrics are also gay AF when they sing it! It's like a legitimate lesbian anthem :llama_laugh::pandahappy:😍

This reminds me why I got into K-pop in the first place! I actually still have the first SNSD album and Tinkerbell & Ooh La La were my favourite songs from them.
It wasn't until they released the Boys and went to the US, that my interest stopped with them and I went onto Jpop after that.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't remember exactly, I think I was just looking for more groups to stan
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The first time that I ever listened to SNSD I fell in love with Taeyeon's vocals. Especially her bridge in 'Genie' :sj_weary:



And I first recognised Seulgi for her charming beauty, smile and talent on her SM Rookies' debut
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread