- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
*nods* I am rather good at knowing a song the first few seconds inNo waaaaaaayyyyy
If you're 18 or under I kinda get it but if you're older then I'm sad*nods* I am rather good at knowing a song the first few seconds in
But that.... Never have I have heard or even seen that video until today.
I am 34 turning 35.If you're 18 or under I kinda get it but if you're older then I'm sad![]()
Oh nooooooooooooo hahahaha, Darude Sandstorm is a legendI am 34 turning 35.
If it helps, people say I look 21.Oh nooooooooooooo hahahaha, Darude Sandstorm is a legend
"what's that song?" but instead of Darude Sandstorm its NCT 127's StickerOof it’s been a while![]()
No way!!! Love thaton a volleyball match on TV a few days ago![]()