when was the last time you were misunderstood? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. what happened?

the other day I was visibly upset at work and a man asked about it and I told him some things, then he said "oh you're the type of person that always has to have the last word" I was like no sigh..... literally the opposite of that..... that's what gets me into these nightmares..... he didn't seem to wanna hear it tho so it made me feel even worse lol......

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am always misunderstood
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread