When will BTS surpass this? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Man it's a ghost town here.

We need recruits and amphetamines to bring energy back to this place.

*Looks at the time*


Well I guess it is midnight on a Sunday night
Very dead. It is late though. Theres more people here during the afternoon.

I think the only way this place will ever get busier is if allkpop closes the forum. Which could indeed happen someday. But that actually might be a bad thing for kpopsource. That could lead to too much chaos and not enough of a police force to contain it. Which would lead to this place just turning into another allkpop. And that's not what this place wants to be.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Very dead. It is late though. Theres more people here during the afternoon.

I think the only way this place will ever get busier is if allkpop closes the forum. Which could indeed happen someday. But that actually might be a bad thing for kpopsource. That could lead to too much chaos and not enough of a police force to contain it. Which would lead to this place just turning into another allkpop. And that's not what this place wants to be.
I’ve been think about ways to promote this place but the trouble is that this is the only place where I talk to other humans lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread