Appreciation When will your faves (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
its already perfect with just fx and shinee but i like it more with nct in the mix. thanks for sharing this gem with us unworthy mortals. :rjbow:
I don’t think that I’ve interacted woth you a lot on here, but I absolutely love your do and sig :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: leesooman

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
thank you. i've always liked ur dp and sig since akp days. the one with pikachu bowing to the greatest albums of all time is still superior tho.
oh you mean the spongebob one?
I set it as the banner thing on my profile page, but it got deleted woth my old acc, so now the gif doesn’t show :yolk:
I feel too attached to my current dp to change it back though. Maybe someday
 
  • Sad
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
oh you mean the spongebob one?
I set it as the banner thing on my profile page, but it got deleted woth my old acc, so now the gif doesn’t show :yolk:
I feel too attached to my current dp to change it back though. Maybe someday
oh so it was spongebob.
thats too bad. u still have it tho right? did u make it urself?
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread