When you chit chat with someone... (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Do you look from one of their eyes to the other?
Or do you pick one of their eyes to look at, without shifting?
Or do you not look in their eyes at all?
:seokeyes:
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
i stare at them on accident because i'm pretty bad at eye contact so they think i'm staring or i don't care but yeah
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Do you look from one of their eyes to the other?
Or do you pick one of their eyes to look at, without shifting?
Or do you not look in their eyes at all?
:seokeyes:
Forehead... because I'm imagining them with a unicorn horn. But don't touch it... because you don't get a wish and then you have to explain why you just touched their forehead. :jenniespooked:
 
D

Deleted member 74

from one of their eyes to the other, I'm good at holding eye contact but sometimes I think I'm staring a little too intently so I shift my gaze from one part of their face to the other :")
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
And now for my real answer, still their fore head because they can't tell I'm not making eye contact. I've been known to forget that if you don't look away every once in a while people get uncomfortable but I've come to realize this creates interesting power dynamics with managers at work. Some of them refuse to look me in the eye at all.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread