When you cook... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do you usually follow a recipe or experiment until you get something good?

I have to follow a recipe since I have no idea what I’m doing otherwise, I need a lot of hand holding when it comes to cooking.
:wonugl:
1615180112201.gif
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I follow a recipe to a point and add in stuff that I that I think would go well as well as remove stuff that I don't currently have. 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I follow a recipe to a point and add in stuff that I that I think would go well as well as remove stuff that I don't currently have. 😅
:nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread