When you dream about someone from your past... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t think it happens often enough to leave me with any significant feeling. If it is someone I liked and I know how to contact them ,I do actually ask about their whereabouts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i dont usually dream about past people, when it happens I get interested when I do because its such a rare occurence
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
this actually happens to me way more than i think i should and it usually makes me feel depressed until something good in the day takes my mind off it/cheers me up. most of the people i havent entirely gotten over yet so... :reallysadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread