When you dye your hair pink and regret your life choices (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
But it's cute and I bet aa lot of kpop artists can relate. Manager, you promised crimson.... Yeah no one heard that 😎
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
But it's cute and I bet aa lot of kpop artists can relate. Manager, you promised crimson.... Yeah no one heard that 😎
I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING LALALOOPSY DOLL :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Make it badass like they do in Japanese manga, wear skirts and a katana 😂😎
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't be mad
Just pretend you part of bp now :lisalaugh: :wimwim: :jenniesmug:
Woah I never thought of it like that lets welcome the 5th member of blackpink, Cho-byeol which I think means beautiful star WHICH FITS YESSS
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and SHlNEE

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
When I dyed my hair red I tried it on virtually. So I could get a idea. It turned out good too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oof I had something similar happen :facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread