MV When you find your own anthem (Dumb and Dumber by iKON) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ll listen to this everyday :D.


also iKON deserve their own thread. I´m saving it for later :), to remind you of the legends.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
my anthem >>>>>>>>>
is that me in a couple of years? is it? is it? I HELL HOPE YES :D. I wanna enjoy annoying everyone with my old age and I don´t give a f*ck attitude :D.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mine is

My boy one is

And my overall that's hella me
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
show me the money!!! ahahahah YES, PLEASE
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
my anthem because i'm indecisive af :sanapray:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread