COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

When you return from a hiatus.... (2 Viewers)

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Friend who has since changed their names 10 times since the last time you’ve been on : “Hey! Welcome back! How’ve you been? I’ve missed you.”
Me: “Hey! I’ve been good. You?” *shit, shit, shit who are they? I’ve had so many friends back then. Proceeds to do background checks on everyone.*
”Ah. So you’re that bitch!”
Lmao. jk but true.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome back! I think we don't know each other bc I only became active recently:pepelook:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Friend who has since changed their names 10 times since the last time you’ve been on : “Hey! Welcome back! How’ve you been? I’ve missed you.”
Me: “Hey! I’ve been good. You?” *shit, shit, shit who are they? I’ve had so many friends back then. Proceeds to do background checks on everyone.*
”Ah. So you’re that bitch!”
Lmao. jk but true.
You need to start a thread n tag ppl here to reveal their former usernames, LMFAO. I'd go n post who I am/was there.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
You need to start a thread n tag ppl here to reveal their former usernames, LMFAO. I'd go n post who I am/was there.
I love your idea but I’m super lazy and unmotivated these days. They thought 2021 could change me but the potato lives on.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I never announce or anticipate hiatuses tbh, so catching up is a mess
If I ghost for half a year... it is what it is

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I love your idea but I’m super lazy and unmotivated these days. They thought 2021 could change me but the potato lives on.
Pssst, if you create a 3ed thread b4 00:00 kst you can request a new KS Brand Spanking New Drug Crackh card from the card request thread. Its addictive tho so make sure u understand wat it is u might be getting into. LOL.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Pssst, if you create a 3ed thread b4 00:00 kst you can request a new KS Brand Spanking New Drug Crackh card from the card request thread. Its addictive tho so make sure u understand wat it is u might be getting into. LOL.
Hmmm... tempting but I think I’ll wait until tomorrow. Getting pretty late here and my 22 year-old back is killing me. Ya feel?

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Hmmm... tempting but I think I’ll wait until tomorrow. Getting pretty late here and my 22 year-old back is killing me. Ya feel?
I do but its every 24 hrs resets so after 00:00 kst u would need 3 different threads AND 20 more posts, DW tho. If u make a 3rd thread b4 13 hrs or so u can make the cutoff for today since u made 2 threads n over 20 posts already, which is why I posted since I rlly dint want to force pressure u into sth ur not sure abt.

Nw, rest ur bk n if after u wake next day n want to u can do as and how u choose on KS n no one including me will judge you harshly for it. LOL. Take care yourself n ur bk.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I do but its every 24 hrs resets so after 00:00 kst u would need 3 different threads AND 20 more posts, DW tho. If u make a 3rd thread b4 13 hrs or so u can make the cutoff for today since u made 2 threads n over 20 posts already, which is why I posted since I rlly dint want to force pressure u into sth ur not sure abt.

Nw, rest ur bk n if after u wake next day n want to u can do as and how u choose on KS n no one including me will judge you harshly for it. LOL. Take care yourself n ur bk.
Don’t mean to brag or anything but I do make a lot of threads. Or I used to anyways. I’ll look into it more tomorrow since I’ve just returned today. Thanks!

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Don’t mean to brag or anything but I do make a lot of threads. Or I used to anyways. I’ll look into it more tomorrow since I’ve just returned today. Thanks!
Np. Yw.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I felt this when I came back too :wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread