When you revisit a group- (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
re-listening to Nu'Est and I've fallen in love with them all over again. I know they're good, but it hits differently this time. Idk what it is, but I'm obsessed.
Please give them a listen if you're not familiar with them and their work. A++
:pepebop:
Listen or no waffle fries.​
 

nekolecrimson

Gay Goth Sparkle Princess
.
Joined
17 November 2021
Messages
2,708
Reactions Received
2,985
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,688
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
She/They
Ship
re-listening to Nu'Est and I've fallen in love with them all over again. I know they're good, but it hits differently this time. Idk what it is, but I'm obsessed.
Please give them a listen if you're not familiar with them and their work. A++
:pepebop:
Listen or no waffle fries.​
Everytime some older second gen groups I forgot about, pop up in the shuffled playlist, I have these moments.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
me when I revisited Seventeen - I used to stan them before I joined here, but then I unstanned for a while, and then in 2021, @Soogi reintroduced me to them with the Mansae MV, and I fell in love all over again!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
me when I revisited Seventeen - I used to stan them before I joined here, but then I unstanned for a while, and then in 2021, @Soogi reintroduced me to them with the Mansae MV, and I fell in love all over again!
or was it 2022?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread