- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,077
- Reactions Received
- 72,506
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,391
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Idk but they're torturing the poor thingare they pulling the limbs off![]()
I was immediately drawn to their visuals and then I look down at the poor stuffieSubin smile always make me melting..
Also sejun n chan look good in there!!
I feel jealous too that dollI was immediately drawn to their visuals and then I look down at the poor stuffie
At least we'd get held by themI feel jealous too that doll
Firstly I love Madkid's music! and secondly it looks like he's sticking his finger in the lanternI have a good example of thisone of my biases from Madkid
![]()
His shirt thoFirstly I love Madkid's music! and secondly it looks like he's sticking his finger in the lantern
I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT OMGHis shirt tho![]()
Its looks like its been through some stuff 😂That stuffed animal looks terrifying![]()
Poor thingIts looks like its been through some stuff 😂