When you see a pair of black and white cats (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I honestly would probably think "omg cats pspspspsps come here"
:wimwim:
But between the two choices, definitely toothless and light fury :sj_weary:
Every single how to train your dragon movie is amazing which is rare for a franchise. And although sailor moon is cool, I've never actually seen it 😅
I can't believe how much we vibe on a spiritual level mango, first Gojou now this, you are a true intellectual :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread