When you think of @Juniverse... (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
LMAOOO

Yesss write it!
Just looked up ao3 because I have no idea what it is and I'm still confused...

Alright... *types ''How to self discipline in Google search bar''* Let's do this!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
It's a fanfiction site, Archive Of Our Own :sanapray:

Will it be kpop or something else? :dubuthink:
I see, I'm gonna browse it a little more

I don't think so... I don't write fanfics
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread